- Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
– Leonardo da Vinci
- To escape criticism: do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
– Elbert Hubbard
- When you think there is nothing left, reach within and dig deeper.
- Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
– Kurt Vonnegut
- I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
– George Carlin
- The only prize much cared for by the powerful is power.
– Oliver Wendell Holmes